Friday, August 29, 2008

I LOVE BOYS

Yes, he's mine.

So the other day after school, Carson's friend comes to our house to ask if Carson can play, absolutely he can. So they tell me they are going to go "fishing" in a little pond over by the elementary school, okay fine have fun don't drown. Bye.

So a few hours later Carson calls me from his friends cell phone and asks me to pick them up because his friend couldn't be late for Scouts. I told them that I would as soon as I got home from the store and told them to just start walking home. He whined about them being soaked and blah blah blah, so I told him I would try to hurry.

About 15 minutes later I got back into our neighborhood and called his friends cell phone, I asked for Carson, " uhhhhhhhh he's not here right now he's probably at Chevron or Village Pizza, I had to leave him so I wouldn't be late for Scouts." ummm, Isn't the Scouts motto "No scout left behind"? uh maybe that's the Marines. Anyway I panicked a little and headed towards Chevron, not there I head toward the Elementary, not there either. Okay now I seriously freaked out. I'm looking everywhere I can think he might be.

After what seems like an eternity of driving around, I spot a puff of blonde hair, well it wasn't exactly blonde maybe more of a greenish blonde and a bright red shirt, on his back white straps, hmm what backpack to we have that is white I think to myself. I get closer and call him over, thankfully he is fine, he does however look like, well look at the picture, and the white backpack, not a backpack at all it's a plastic bag, and the best part is inside the plastic shopping back is a waterbottle full of the nasty water they swam in and full of his new pet slugs.

I LOVE BOYS!!!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Mindi! I laughed so hard when I read that!!! Boys are so funny especially your cute Carson! Love that top picture! ha ha I'm glad you have a blog I am a loser and check all the blogs daily! I will keep in touch better! How are things going? U guys living in the AZ?

Ryan and Carli said...

Mindi! I'm so glad to hear from you. I can't believe how big your kids are. Keep in touch :)

Bethany said...

Min-dizzle...I might steal Carson. I am madly in love with him. Remember that day in the office when I asked him to tell me some of your secrets...SO HE DID. I was cracking up. It was sooooo funny! Anyways, I love it that you wrote freaky deaky on my page.