Monday, October 6, 2008

Who do you love Mr. Wal-Mart Manager?


We live in Utah County home of BYU. There is someone down the road from us that has a BYU and Denver Bronco's flag hanging in their yard. Well we are not huge BYU fans we will be cheering for the Utes when they play next week. And I LOATHE the Broncos!!!!
So this weekend I went shopping for a U of U and Oakland Raiders flags. I drove out of my way to go to a Wal-Mart outside of Utah County, but to my chagrin, this is what I found.
Do you see what U of U choices I had? What maybe 5 hats.......what the????? So next weekend I am determined to find a U of U flag. I guess I'm headed to Salt Lake, and I'll make sure I pick up a Raiders flag just to bug the neighbor even more. Ahahahahahah

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You are so funny with all your deep hate for Utah! : ) But somehow it always calls you back into it! I know what you mean about all that BYU stuff! I am a UTAH fan and all that BYU stuff drove me nuts! But in Salt Lake it's the opposite and you can't find BYU stuff anywhere! : )

Lacey said...

Hey how did you make your heading on your blog so cute? I have been trying to figure out photoshop and digital scrapbooking and I can't seem to figure it all out. How did you do it? I need some help here!